1. The little things in life matter.....like rocks and dirt.Or even a smile and hug!
2. Staring your kids down, really does hurt their feelings.
3. Adding bubbles to the bath make for an adventure.
4. Even in the roughest days a kiss from your kids really do make me feel better.
5. Generic wipes suck...rather pay for the expensive ones!
6.Who would have thought someone 28 years younger than me, could push my buttons!
7. Having daughters makes me understand the love that I have with my own mom, and look forward to that same relationship with my own kids.
8. Sometimes I need to have a breakdown, just to get through the day.
9. One kid was sooo easy, two was a learning experience,three was challenging....trying to figure out what 4 will bring!
10. Couldn't imagine my life with out my girls. I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.