Monday, August 8, 2011

That person?..... (part1)

After a super busy day I took a few minutes to rock Linkin to bed sing her a song....a song not a lullaby. She likes Taylor Swift. I laid her to bed and instantly tears ran down my face. It hit me that in a few short hours she will be a one year old, still a baby, but One. Then I realized I have become one of those ladies that I didn't EVER think I would be. A big Sap that cries about all stages of her children's lives.

You know one or a couple, might even be one yourself.

Its the lady that cries when her daughter enters their first dance class.
The mom that tears up when her son hits his first home run.
The parents that are photo freaks and cry as there child enters preschool.
Even the woman that wipes a couple of drops from her eye that just witnesses her kid riding a bike for the first time.

Although these are precious moments, you most likely wont fine me hiding my tears under my sunglasses with these times in my kids lives. At least I didn't think I was that person.

This week will mark the end to a couple of things. I'm just trying to keep it all together. As my dear friend Alyssa face booked me today "The future holds alot more great adventures" this is what I have to look forward to. Thank you Alyssa.....those are the words I needed to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment