Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Looking back

Looking back at the late 2011 post on facebook today, I realized that I was in a funky place. Normally I wouldn't venture to old post to just see what I wrote, but it was brought to my attention from a good friend. She told me that even though I am the same person, my actions and words were so very different now then that place I was in months ago.

I made a promise to myself that I wanted to handle situations different this year. Change was coming to 2012 and I think I have already accomplished that goal in a short 4 months. All around I am a happier person. I have put all I have into Little Helpers and enjoy doing it. I have surrounded myself with encouraging, supportive and fun friends.My kids keep me on my toes and I wouldnt want it any other way.

I am truly a lucky girl. I have a supportive husband, 4 beautiful kids, amazingly helpful and loving parents, and friends that surprise me everyday with their love and helpfulness.


Here's to the next 8 months......

No comments:

Post a Comment