Sunday, March 4, 2012

Power of Prayer...part 2

As I have said many times I don't understand the concept of Power of Prayer. I agree that prayer when its a "real" prayer can be good for the soul or even answered at times. But when multiple people pray for your child having the flu, that it makes a difference when 100 people pray vs. just you?....doesn't make sense to me.

With all of that being said I have found that prayer helps me deal with my anxiety and stress lately. Maybe its the meditation part. Whatever it is I gladly welcome it. If you are really close to Greg and I you know that we have been struggling with some big family decisions the last couple of months. It's been a long drawn out journey one that I don't want to have to go through again, but just two weeks ago I feel that everything has finally found its place. No more questioning or wondering how things are going to turn out. I owe this all to extremely supportive parents and really close friends. Most importantly the faith that I have that there is a person so much bigger than me that is listening and looking out for me. It didn't take a 100 people to pray that my family of 6 got through this time. It was the faith that I knew whatever the outcome was, it was meant for us.

I still might no understand Power of Prayer, but I do have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment