Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Quotes I LOVE




I was reading a random DR.Seuss book to Kennedy before nap time.I have to be honest, not a fan of the books. My tongue gets all messed up and they are so long for kids books. I actually finished the book and at the end of the book on the very back there was a quote, it read....


“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”


I love it...Its like the quote of my life. I also realize that this goes the other way as well.I am realizing now the people that come in our lives....family, friends, co-workers,or even neighbors that all these people may have an opinion about Me, Greg or our family. This is fine,but what matters in life for me, is my family.I think that there will be a lot of new things happening in 2011, some new traditions started and lots of laughs to share.

I think I may actually like Dr. Seuss books now!

No comments:

Post a Comment